Nebelkind Disarmed Snapback in black
Pistol with knot - the sign of peace and non-violence
Inspired by Carl Fredrik Reuterswärd and his sculpture "Non Violence" - a revolver with a knot in the barrel - we designed this cap. There are 16 copies of the sculpture worldwide, one of them in front of the UN headquarters in New York, another one in Berlin. Now you can wear this message on your head, too. "Disarmed" is the motto of this snapback.
- 3D embroidery with shadow effect of gun with knotted b
- Black - a timeless cla
- Black metal eyelets
- Black snap closure
- Modern camouflage print under the visor
- Gray NK embroidery on the side
- On the side a "Disarmed" embroidery decorates the ca
- Our signature flag above the closure opening adds an extra accent.
- Small black rubber patch on the closure
- A visor only 6cm deep - our trademark
- Fits any head - OneSize
- Made for women and men - unisex
High quality and top workmanship
We at Nebelkind not only attach great importance to individuality in our products, but also to the fact that they are well processed. So you can be sure that you get a high-quality, durable and above all unique cap. As if this snapback wasn't already special enough, we have of course provided it again with our trademark, a visor that is only 6 cm deep. This way not only we - but especially you - stand out from all the other snapbacks. With the help of the snap on the back, the cap can be adjusted in size and thus fits almost every head - whether boy or girl, woman or man herewith all have their joy.
|100% polyester; bottom of visor: 100% satin
|58cm (22 2/3'') adjustable, Visor 6cm deep
|Wipe lightly with a damp cloth. Lint roller.